UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
UNOPS is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance Intern in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Job Title: Finance Intern
- Job by UNOPS- United Nations Office for Project Services
Applications to vacancies must be received before midnight Copenhagen time (CET) on the closing date of the announcement.
Summary of key functions:
- Treasury and payments functions
- Accounting and administrative support
- Financial reporting and control
- Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing
Provide support on achievement of the following results:.
- Proper filing of financial documentations
- Assist in the preparation of payments
- Assist in review of payments by checking supporting documentations and verify the adherence of internal procedures
- Assist in preparation of project financial reporting
- Assist in budget preparation
- Perform other duties as assigned by Finance Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Accounting or Finance or related fields.
B. Work Experience
- Applicants are not required to have professional work experience.
- Applicants should have graduated from the above stated fields within three (3) years prior to the application date of the internship.
C. Language Requirements
- Fluency in written, reading and oral English is required.
- Knowledge of another UN Official language is an asset.
D. Computer Literacy
- Knowledge & usage of Google suite applications is an asset.