DINA Investment Group
DINA Investment Group is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Sales Operation (Fleet) Manager in AA, Ethiopia
- Job Title:Sales Operation (Fleet) Manager
- Job by DINA Investment Group
Hiring Company’s Background Mission & Values
About Dina Investment Group (DIG)
The founder of the firm, Dina Gezahegn Taddese, began his business in 1996 by trading sugar cane in the eastern zone area of Ethiopia. Gradually Dina’s business stretched to sheep & livestock trading in the domestic market which led to Import- Export business sector engagement, as a result starting from 2012 DIG livestock export business generated a significant amount of foreign currency to the country. Behold, we also engaged in importation of heavy duty trucks, Car tyres, and Premix use for animal feed processing.
As a business diversification, Dina Food Processing Plant was established in 2019 at Awash Melkassa, East Shoa Zone, Oromia Regional State. Our products including Wheat Flour, Corn Grift, and Corn Flour fulfill compliance with quality and safety standards of ES 1052:2021 for that we are granted permission to use the Ethiopian standard conformity product certification logo. We implemented a Food safety management system based on ISO 22000:2018 which is certification by DQS-Germany. Additionally, we are putting into practice SO 9001:2015. Moreover we are under the culmination process to upgrade our ISO22000:2018 to the highest level of FSSC version 5.1
Further, Dina Animal Feed Processing Plant was established on July 29 2021 in the heart of Addis Ababa, at Akaki Kality Sub city, Woreda 05. The plant uses the local raw materials as the main ingredients of the products. Only 2.5% raw material is foreign input. Therefore it creates forward and backward linkages to the food processing plant and different sectors of the economy. We produce Poultry, Small and Large ruminant Animal feed in both Pellets and Mashed form with high quality standard which gives us key customers including National Veterinary Institute, Agarfa Agricultural Research Institute, Holeta Agricultural Research Institute, International Islamic Relief, German Global Community Ethiopia, Veterinarians San Frontieres Germany, Action Against Hunger, Oxfam International, and Care Ethiopia
Vision: – To bring users safe, by offering high quality foods and feeds products that provide optimal nutrition.
Mission: – We are devoted to exceed our customers’ expectations by providing high quality products and services of the highest standard
Core Values: – Quality, Customer Services, Safety, Reliability, Efficiency &Teamwork
- The Sales Operation (Fleet) Manager is responsible & duties in the company
- Purchasing and maintaining vehicles for deliveries.
- Deciding whether to lease or buy vehicles.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Complying with International, National, and Regional Transport laws and regulations.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules. And Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
Employment conditions and compensation
Open Position: One Position
Employment Condition: Permanent
Benefits: as per the company benefit package system
- The Sales Operation (Fleet) Manager should have the following skills, educations and experience
Academic & Professional Qualification
- BA Degree in Auto Mechanic or related field
- At least Six (6) years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Proven work experience as a Fleet Manager or similar role
- Analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail to ensure records are kept as needed
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to work with various departments
- Road management and GPS technology application proficiency
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Fleet Manage
How to Apply
Application for the job (including recent and compressive CV with a letter of application and other relevant supporting documents) must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on ethiojobs.net directly) within ten consecutive days of this vacancy announcement in ethiojobs.net.
Dina Investment Group
Around: Bole, Japan Embassy, Genete Limat Building 2rd floor
Telephone number: +251116161617 OR +251 99 324 6333
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia